- Data is obtained through the DVLA Vehicle Enquiry Service API and the DVSA MOT History API.
- These APIs provide access to the vehicle licensing database, which stores details of all licensed vehicles in the UK.
- The database behind APIs is updated 5 times a week, and eu-evs.com downloads this data with a 2 to 10 day delay, focusing on Tesla brand registrations.
Changes in data for earlier dates are possible.
- Warning! The data collected by eu-evs.com covers all vehicles with a standard UK and Northern Ireland vehicle registration plates (VRM),
but does not include vehicles with personalized or non-standard new VRMs, i.e. figures in daily and monthly views may be 5-10% lower
than figures from official sources such as SMMT or GOV.UK. The quarterly and annual views will contain GOV.UK data, but they are published with a huge
delay (around 5-6 months).
- UK data includes all type M1, M2 & N1 vehicles.